11 Mar 2011

My doll class exhibition

I go to a doll class in Osaka.
My teacher is a wonderful doll artist Nami Terao.
She doesn't afraid to give us her every skill  for making dolls.
She is still challenging new things of course.
I found her through Internet.
I am very happy to find her class and go to her class every month.


Here is information for her students and her exhibition .

Nami Terao doll class exhibition
and
Art doll exhibition by 3 doll artist

Ball jointed doll artist ......Nami Terao

Doll hose Miniature doll Artist......to.ri.co

Stuffed animal artist.....Funayaman

and Students

@GALLERY 4hiki-no-Neko

2011.4.1(Fri)-4.5(Tue)
11AM-7PM (Last day will close at 5PM.)

5-2Chayamichi Kita-ku Osaka
Very close to Hankyu Osaka station.

06-6359-6516


I will be there April 4th (Mon)2pm-5pm

If you are coming please let me know, I try to be there to see you!

2 comments: